Seventh and eighth houses rule all diseases concerning urine. Tula and Brischika rasis are the seat in natural zodiac ruling the urinal diseases. Venus and Mars are the karaka planets for the same. When these houses, their lords and karaka planets are afflicted, badly situated, weak or when houses and house-lords ruling urine are afflicted by malefics Venus and Mars or when the houses, house-lords and karaka planets make some relation with sixth house, lord of sixth house or with disease producing house or planet by conjunction, aspects etc, they give rise to all urinal troubles. Watery signs—Karkata, Brischika and Meena,—of which influence of Brischika rasi over this disease has been already mentioned, also rule the urine. When Saturn joins the above houses or planets, or afflicts them by aspect or be in any way related with them, it produces stones in urinal passage.
I am giving below few combinations for urinal diseases :—
- If Moon be in a watery sign and lord of that sign be in sixth house and be aspected by any planet from watery sign.
- Moon in Brischika or Karkata navamsa aspected by or conjoined with malefic.
- Mars in the seventh house conjoined with or aspected by malefic.
- Moon in Mesha rasi aspected by malefic and unexpected by any benefic.
- Afflicted Saturn in the seventh house.
- Malefics in lagna, lord of lagna conjoined with or aspected by malefics, Jupiter and Venus in seventh or eighth house, Moon in twelfth house conjoined with malefic.
- Sun, Venus and Saturn in the fifth house.
- Sun and Mars in lagna.
- Mars in seventh or tenth house conjoined with or aspected by Saturn.
- Mercury in Mesha or Dhanu rasi aspected by Saturn.
- First and seventh lords in eighth house, Mars, Saturn and Rahu in seventh house, lord of eighth house in lagna, and Moon aspected by malefic.
- Sixth lord with Venus in lagna.
- Moon in sixth house being in watery sign and sixth lord being aspected by Mercury from a watery sign.
Example No, 50.
Lagna—Kanya ; Moon and Ketu in Mesha ; Rahu in Tula ; Saturn and Jupiter in Makara ; Venus in Kumbha ; Mars, Sun and Mercury in Meena.
This is a case in which the person suffered from stones in urinal passage.
The reasons for the disease are:—
- Mars is in the seventh house conjoined with and aspected by malefics.
- Moon is in Mesha rasi aspected by malefic and unexpected by benefic.
- Tula rasi is afflicted by Rahu, Mars and Saturn ; Brischika rasi is afflicted by Rahu.
- Seventh and eighth houses from lagna, Moon and Sun are afflicted. Seventh and eighth lords from lagna, Moon and Sun are afflicted by malefics.
- Mars, a karaka, is conjoined with malefics and is aspected by malefic Saturn. Further he is aspected by sixth lord. Venus, another karaka, is in sixth house, hemmed between malefics and is aspected by Rahu.
- Saturn, karaka for stone,—being sixth lord,—is afflicting the seventh house of lagna by its aspect and also afflicting seventh house of Moon by aspect. It is further afflicting eighth house of Sun by aspect. Saturn is also afflicting both the karakas, Venus and Mars.
- Watery signs, particularly Meena rasi,—seventh house from lagna, are afflicted by malefic aspects.
Thus we find many factors ruling urinal diseases and stone in urinal passage are strongly afflicted in this horoscope and are capable to produce the disease of stone in urinal passage.